Connect & Convert - Your Social Media Game Plan
Right now your wedding business needs:
👀 More eyeballs
💌 More enquiries
💸 More bookings
But getting visible and winning clients with your social media efforts feels like a thankless task right now. Ever feel like you’re just posting for postings sake rather than winning clients from your efforts?
Just imagine if you…
No longer struggled to think of fresh content to post everyday
Consistently showed up and got visible
Gained new engagement, messages and replies from your efforts
Stopped falling down the social media posting rabbit hole
Won more clients!
Introducing Connect & Convert – Your Social Media Game Plan.
Over 90 days worth of social media prompts using my 5 Pillar “Follower to Fan” content strategy that will ensure you finally nail your content strategy on social to attract and win clients to your business instead of post to “crickets”.
Includes over 90 prompts useful for all service-based wedding business owners. Not any old posts strategic posts that move people from cold to warm leads who fall in love with your business.
And that’s not all! You also get more goodies inside!
- Specific prompt tip guide card for Florists/Stylists, Stationery Designers/ Calligraphers, Photographers, Wedding Planners, Bridal Shops & Cake Designers.
- How To Use Testimonial posts to build credibility and social proof.
- Question posts to help you spark engagement.
- Top Tools – List of useful tools to make content creation and scheduling easy as pie.
- Going Live Tips for Camera Shy Wedding Pros so you can show up without breaking into hives at the mere thought of it.
share this product
THE VOTES ARE IN
I’m super excited!
– claudia orengo
So much valuable content!
– charlotte goss
I nicknamed Donna the wedding whisperer!
Donna was able to personally guide me to respond to leads so successfully that I nicknamed her “the wedding whisperer!
– HARSHITA MAHAJAN
Clarity and Invaluable Information
Working with Donna provided me with clarity and invaluable information to help me streamline and direct my business towards my ideal clients.
– NATalie crooks